Renricasla Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Battle Of Los Angeles Hd Mp4 Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c In January 1942 US forces engaged an unidentified flying object above Los Angeles. Now almost 70 years later, the alien invaders have returned.
Not to be mistaken for Battle:Los Angeles that just finished in the theaters. This was a horribly bad (in so many ways) SYFY movie that just happened to come out on DVD around the same time. I did make that mistake, don't you too. The acting: bloody awful.. The story: what story? The Special Effects: Looked like they were drawn by a 6 year old with crayons. OK, an 80 year old washed up Air Force Reserve dude can bring down one of these alien spaceships with a 6 shooter, but F-18s (or something similar) can't bring one down with missiles. Then after the old fart brings down the spaceship, he shoots his six gun up into the weapons array and destroys it, but then he puts it on his shoulder and somehow know how to work it? and takes down another alien ship…I keep thinking SYFY is going to come up with a good original movie, but I keep getting disappointed with crap like this. They should just stick to original series, they are terrific.
I Sky+ recorded this of a popular channel naturally intending to watch a major movie. <br/><br/>I was surprised to say the least how bad it started, and spent most of the rest of the movie online finding out whether its &quot;real&quot;. Turns out the real movie doesn&#39;t include the &quot;of&quot; in its title .. see that instead maybe.<br/><br/>This version is &quot;up there&quot; with Battlefield Earth as the worst waste of time for Sci Fi movies. The special effects are amateur, the acting horrible, and the plot a derivative non-existent.<br/><br/>No redeeming features.

Episode 2.6 full movie kickass torrentFlatland full movie kickass torrentOperation Nam movie hindi free downloadOut of Control in hindi movie downloadBumps in the Night song free downloadthe Episode 5.12 full movie in hindi free download hdLet It Ride full movie in hindi free download mp4Dreams of Steele full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieEpisode 1.114 telugu full movie downloaddownload Crime Busters
Please log in to post a reply.